Hello, thanks for participating in Media Wiki Training 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was an educational trip in a peaceful location and I definitely learnt a lot.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 3
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The topics covered were interesting. I was able to participate in the discussions. Jay Prakash did a great job.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: It got quite monotonous while doing the same thing from 10 - 5. There could probably be more than just one person leading the seminar and different styles of teaching so we don't get tired or bored.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I learnt about MediaWiki software. I would be able to contribute to it now when I get free time.