Hello, thanks for participating in Media Wiki Training 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The Overall experience is good, I am happy that I got an opportunity to meet many developers and volunteer workers from different parts of the country. The workshop went very smoothly especially the doubts clarification was really good.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The explanation part went really well, we were made to learn MediaWiki from level 0 to developing a tool.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: Everything is fine, event is not delayed at any point of time. I think there are no modifications.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I will use my learnings to create more developers from my college and also to satisfy the needs of Indic Communities.