Hello, thanks for participating in Media Wiki Training 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The workshop went good. I am happy that I was invited to the workshop, I didn't know what exactly will be done in workshop (before I reached there). Bu once the workshop started, I learnt a lot of new things and CIS organized this in a better manner. Apart of learning I am happy that I got an opportunity to meet many developers and volunteer workers from different parts of the country. As a conclusion, the workshop went really well and I hope more and more workshops will be conducted.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A:5, I like to join the workshops conducted in the future, I am excited to meet new people, know more and more about the mediawiki software.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: Have learnt many things. I know only the basics of open source development (before attending the workshop). I also did not know about local wiki's and the local communities. I got a chance to meet few developers and few local wiki admins.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: I feel the workshop went very well. There needs no improvement. Most things went are according to the schedule planned and the trainer is good.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I would encourage the students at the club amFOSS( or FOSS@Amrita) to contribute Mediawiki by conducting few workshops and explaining the different concepts.