Hello, thanks for participating in Media Wiki Training 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The Mediawiki Training program went very well, I learned a lot of new things in MediaWiki Software, It was a great experience to meet other five GSoC'19 students and other MediaWiki experts in person the training session, I had a very memorable time in learning something new and discussing the experience of other participants.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5, This is a super cool workshop, I would love to learn new things and contribute back.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: The organizers and the trainer through the new technologies very patiently, They gave us very clear details during the session in a hands-on way.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: We could increase more participants to attend this training program, There are students who had a very good knowledge and a great proposal in GSoC, Maybe due to fewer slots they might not be part of the GSoC program, That would be great if we could also consider them and invite them to this training program.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I'm planning to organize the MediaWiki workshop/training session at our college sooner in the upcoming October.