Bengali–Chinese Cultural Exchange Program
Bengali–Chinese Cultural Exchange Program is a content exchange program between Chinese and Bengali community. It is a part of the content exchange program between Chinese and other communities. In this program, Wikipedians from both communities will exchange some of the important articles from their respective languages and translate them in their own as a token of friendship. This will contribute to reducing the cultural as well as the content gap and strengthen the bond between Chinese and Bengali community.
The expected date for the Bengali–Chinese Cultural Exchange Program is from 15 April to 15 May 2021.
Token of appreciationEdit
Note to the participantsEdit
- Tools for word and character count:
- for Chinese articles: https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/chinese-bengali-cultural-exchange-program-zh
- for Bengali articles: https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/bengali-chinese-cultural-exchange-program-bn
- The article must be newly created by you between (notified later).
- Articles must be fully translated or should be at least 3,000 bytes and 300 words in length (excluding infobox, template etc.). If you find the article to be smaller that 3,000 bytes and 300 words, just translate the full article.
- The tool will show you whether the article is at least 3,000 bytes and 300 words in length or not.
- Add your username in the Translated by section, besides the article which you want to translate. Don't select more that 3 articles at a time.
- The article must not be machine translated.
- Articles will be checked by the organizers and get accepted or commented in the status section.
- Any kind of articles are highly appreciated without stubs.
- If you have any problem, inform us.
Suggested Articles as ExamplesEdit
|Serial||Article in English Wikipedia||Article in Bengali Wikipedia||Translated by||Status|
|5||Deng Xiaoping's southern tour|
|6||Chinese economic reform|
|8||Special economic zones of China|
|9||Shenzhen Stock Exchange|
|10||Hong Kong Stock Exchange|
|11||Shanghai Stock Exchange|
|12||Aviation Industry Corporation of China|
|13||Beijing Temple of Confucius|
|15||Beijing Legation Quarter|
|17||National Art Museum of China|
|18||National Museum of China|
|19||Beijing Air and Space Museum|
|21||Drum Tower and Bell Tower of Beijing|
|22||Beijing Museum of Natural History|
|23||Museum of the War of Chinese People's Resistance Against Japanese Aggression|
If you are interested in this cultural exchange program, feel free to add your name here.