Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Wiki Project Med - Liaison approval, November 2014/ne
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Two members of the Affiliations Committee assigned as liaisons to a Wikimedia User Group application may initially approve the application for up to one year;
- The application of Wiki Project Med has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee and was discussed on their Meta page and its application page on Meta;
- The scope of the group, which can be found on their meta page, is "to make clear, reliable, comprehensive, up-to-date educational resources and information in the biomedical and related social sciences freely available to all people in the language of their choice."; and
- It is the opinion of the Affiliations Committee liaisons assigned to this application that the group meets the requirements for Wikimedia User Group status.
- Therefore be it
- resolved that Wiki Project Med is recognized as a Wikimedia User Group for a one-year, renewable, period that becomes effective when the Wikimedia User Group agreement is signed.