Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Secretary creation and selection 2014
- The secretary position of the Affiliations Committee is being created to help with the documentation needs of the committee.
- In accordance with the Membership section of our "Charter", the Committee shall outline our composition, including officers, in our "Rules of Procedure".
- It is hereby resolved that
- Section II of the Affiliations Committee "Rules of Procedure" be amended to include:
- Documentation of the Committee's activities shall be overseen and monitored by a secretary.
- The secretary will be appointed for a renewable term of one year by a resolution of the Committee.
- Tanvir Rahman is appointed as Secretary of this Committee for a one-year term from August 7, 2014 to August 7, 2015 or until his resignation.
Resolution passed with 6 votes in favor, 0 votes against, 1 abstentions, 1 votes not cast, on 7 August 2014.