Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/Renewals/Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil - February 2015/ne
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- On December 25, 2013, Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil was recognized as Wikimedia User Group by the Affiliations Committee for a term of 1 year that finished on 31 December 2014;
- The affiliation for Wikimedia User Groups requires annual renewal; however, given that this process is relatively new, it requires adjustment and adaptation. The Affiliations Committee recently met in San Francisco to agree on a revised renewal process. It was determined that as long as the status of a user group has not been formally revoked by the Affiliations Committee, a user group is still considered to be an affiliate until the renewal process has concluded otherwise. No recognition should be considered lapsed unless and until the Affiliations Committee communicates so;
- The current status and work performed by Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil has been reviewed by the Affiliations Committee;
- They have fulfilled the minimum requirements to retain their status as a Wikimedia User Group;
- The Affiliations Committee has determined that the Wikimedia User Group satisfies the requirements for renewal of its status as an affiliate.
Therefore be it
resolved that Wikimedia user group status of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil is hereby renewed.