Affiliations Committee/Resolutions/De-recognition Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil
- Recognizing Wikimedia User Groups is the responsibility of the Affiliations Committee;
- Wikimedia User Groups are required to comply with the terms of the Wikimedia User Group Agreement and Code of Conduct;
- The Wikimedia User Group Agreement and Code of Conduct prohibit Wikimedia User Groups from engaging in activity that poses significant risk to other Wikimedia organizations or Wikimedia projects;
- Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil has engaged in a severe and protracted conflict with Wiki Education Brazil;
- The conflict has resulted in significant harm to past, ongoing, and planned Wikimedia movement activities in Brazil; and
- All reasonable attempts to resolve the conflict have failed.
Therefore be it resolved that:
- The recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil as a Wikimedia User Group is revoked;
- The Wikimedia Foundation Legal Department is requested to terminate Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil's User Group Agreement as soon as practicable; and
- The primary contacts of Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil are prohibited from serving as primary contacts for any Wikimedia User Group application or existing Wikimedia User Group for a period of one year.