Women's History Month, India-2014/Report
- The project pages were created on English, Malayalam, Marathi and Telugu languages. The coordination page was created on meta wiki.
- In English, a total of 77 articles were created or expanded as a part of the edit-a-thon. 16 editors signed up for the event. The statistics, including the list of articles created/expanded, can be viewed on the website here: http://wikiwomen.in/
- A total of 174 articles were created on Malayalam Wikipedia as a part of the edit-a-thon. The number of signed-up participants was 32. The outcomes of the event can be viewed here: http://ml.wikiwomen.in/
- In Telugu, 108 new articles were created. 6 existing editors and 13 new editors signed up for the edit-a-thon.
- Roshni NilayaSchool of Social Work, Mangalore hosted the First Introductory Presentation on Wikipedia Editing on 26th Feb 2014 at the college. At 9.30am. This was an open event, led by Harriet Vidyasagar.
- Wiki Women's Day at International Center Goa was held on Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 3:30pm - 6:00pm IST. The workshop was organized by Nitika.t.
- Wikipedia talk and edit-a-thon at Womoz Festival, Indira Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, Kothamangalam, Kerala. Link: w:ml:WP:WOMOZ14. The workshop was led by Malayalam Wikimedian Abhishek Jacob.
- Wikipedia talk and edit-a-thon at College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai. The event was coordinated by User:Commons sibi
- Wikiwomen's Day at Wikiwomen's Day at CBIT, Hyderabad on 8th March 2014, coordinated by CIS-A2K.
- Wikipedia edit-a-thon in Delhi. Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/285700978254131/ on 29th March, 2014
- Wikipedia talk and edit-a-thon at Barcamp Bangalore. Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/294495160708164/ on 29th March, 2014
- Marathi Wikipedia Sampadnethon, coordinated by Selva Rani
- A Wikiparty at Wikimedian Harriet’s residence to mentor her friends to edit Wikipedia on 16 March, 2014.
- Women Parliamentarians edit-a-thon aimed at increasing the number and quality of articles related to women members of legislative bodies in India. Five participants signed up for the event and 35 new articles were created. The edit-a-thon was led by User: ParulThakur.
- Women Scientists edit-a-thon aimed at increasing the number and quality of articles related to women scientists and academicians. 10 participants signed up for the event and 28 new articles were created. This event was also led by User: ParulThakur.
- Wikidata Label-a-thon for labeling articles related to women had 4 signed up participants.
- Women cheered on by Wikipedia, Renuka Phadnis, Date : February 8, The Hindu.
- Wikipedia to celebrate womanhood with edit-a-thon, Staff Reporter, Date: February 28, The Hindu
- Wikipedia-Womoz event, Suneetha, Date: March 10, Techgoss.com
- Putting the W in Wikipedia, Padmaparna Ghosh, Times of India, Date: 16 March 2014
- Lots of WikiLove wanted!!!, Parul Thakur, March 3, Happiness & Food.
- Indian Wikimedia community coordinates women's history month. Jeph Paul and Netha Hussain, March 4, Wikimedia global blog. Reblogged on Blossoming Soul, CIS blog, DNA
- Celebrating women's day, the wiki way, Diksha Madhok, March 13, Wikimedia global blog. Reblogged by Rohini Lakshane on DNA
A dynamic statboard was created by Jeph paul, Harsh Kothari and Aarti Dwivedi at http://wikiwomen.in/ The designing was done by Parul Bhatti. The statboard for Malayalam language was created by Manoj and Nandaja Varma, with help from Jeph Paul. The designing for Malayalam was done by Animesh Xavier. At the end of the event, the statboard recorded 1015 edits and participation of 90 users articles belonging to [[Category: Articles created or expanded during Women’s History Month]] In English. In Malayalam, 1885 edits were recorded from 46 participants.