- Oludegun and Wikimedians in Ibadan, Oyo state, south west, Nigeria.
- The Wikipedia 20 in Ibadan will focus on celebrating the Wikipedia birthday with people with special needs in the society, as a way of promoting social inclusion on the internet. The idea behind this concept is to use Notable people with special needs as a mouthpiece to encourage the inclusion of the people with special needs into the movement.
The project will identify three Notable Nigerians or celebrities based in Ibadan who will serve as Role-models for physically challenged members of the society to celebrate Wikipedia at 20. There will also be a mini-meetup and cutting of Wikipedia cake with the Wikimedian community in Ibadan.
List of participants edit
- I and a few Wikimedians based in Ibadan will organise a series of video interviews with physically challenged individual/celebrities in Ibadan.
- The video will promote Wikipedia on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- A mini-meetup with Wikimedians in Ibadan; cutting of Wikipedia cake and editing a few pages about Film Industry in Nigeria.