- Events information can be found in the event page of Bengali Wikipedia. Any queries regarding #Wikipedia15 in Bangladesh should be addressed here. Thank you!
- Good Article contest: Wikipedians will translate articles into Bengali from English Wikipedia's good article list. The aim of this contest is to improve quality of articles in Bengali Wikipedia. The competition has started from 1st November, 2015 and the final deadline is January 10, 2016.
- Workshops (outreach): 3 university workshops will be held before Wikipedia 15 throughout Bangladesh. The aim is to create awareness as well as motivate people to contribute Wikimedia projects specially Bengali Wikipedia and Commons.
- Good article day (edit-a-thon): Before January 15, 2016; we'll arrange 5 edit-a-thons in different parts of Bangladesh. Out of 5, four will be held at Dhaka and Chittagong; another one in Rajshahi. The aim of this edit-a-thon is to increase good articles in Bengali Wikipedia. There are currently 14 good articles in Bangla. From these edit-a-thon, we're hoping to increase the number upto 40.
At last, we're planning to celebrate Wikipedia's Birthday with local Wikipedians. The event will include a general meeting, story telling, launch and #Wikipedia15 cake cutting. Details are follows:
- Wikipedia 15 celebration in Dhaka, Bangladesh (More Photos)
Group photo of the Wikimedians during Wikipedia's 15 birthday celebration at Bishwo Shahitto Kendro in Dhaka.
Shabab Mustafa is making a point during a discussion in Wikipedia's 15 birthday celebration.
Wikimedians at Bishwo Shahitto Kendro during Wikipedia's 15 birthday celebration in Dhaka.
Mostofa Sarwar Farooki, addressing during Wikipedia's 15 birthday celebration in Dhaka.
Wikimedians during Wikipedia's 15 birthday celebration at Bishwo Shahitto Kendro in Dhaka.
Bishwo Shahitto Kendro, venue of Wikipedia15 celebration in Bangladesh.
- Important Links