Wikimedistas de Perú/Reports/2017-2018
- Editathon in Mateo Salado
- On May 18 and September 23, 2017 we organized edit-a-thons about the archaeological site Mateo Salado. During these days, multimedia resources were also collected for the management of the archaeological site.
- Paisajes Nocturnos de Mateo Salado
- On April 28, 2017, we participated in the organization of a photographic competition about the nocturnal landscapes of Mateo Salado, during that day was also taught on how to upload photos to Wikimedia Commons.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 in Peru
- During the month of September 2017, we organized the Wiki Loves Monuments 2017 in Peru contest.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 in Peru
- During the month of September 2018, we organized the Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 in Peru contest.
- Preparation of cultural heritage lists
- For the realization of the WLM 2017 and 2018, we have prepared the tables with the official lists of the monuments and the archaeological heritage of the Ministry of Culture to be photographed.
- On March 13, 2017, we organized a meeting to translate introductory pages of Wikimedia Commos.
- In June of 2018, we had a meeting with the heads of the library of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru to explain Wikipedia and the possible activities related to the library.
- On September 27, 2018, we had a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Culture of Peru to explain the Wiki Loves Monuments contest.