Wikimedians of Nepal/Events/Wikiproject Data-a-thon 2017
Wikiproject Data-a-thon 2017 is an annual online/offline event designed and organized by Wikimedians in Nepal since 2015. In 2017, Wikimedians of Nepal and Maithili Wikimedians are collaboratively working with Open Knowledge Nepal (OKN) as co-host under Global Legislative Openness Week (GLOW) supported by non-profit organization mySociety.
|Wikiproject Data-a-thon 2017|
विकिपरियोजना डेटाथन २०१७
|Begins||November 30, 2017|
|Ends||December 30, 2017|
|Founder||Wikimedians of Nepal|
|Coordinator||Wikimedians of Nepal|
|Participants||Nepali speaker from all over the world.|
|Organised by||Wikimedia Nepal|
|Member||Open Knowledge Nepal|
The following are the name of Volunteers of this event who gonna help online as well offline:-
The following are the project aims :-
- To increase wikidata's participation,
- To create or modify wikidata items,
- To develop level of Nepali Wikipedia and Nepali contents,
- To increase Nepali native speakers in Nepali Wikipedia,
- To promote the contribution of local contents in Nepali Wikipedia,
- To increase women's involvement in community projects,
- Establish and consolidate the existence of the Wikimedia Nepal.
The following are the rules to be followed during the event :-
- The participants must list his/her signature or name in local project page here.
- Articles withoutinterwiki in newiki should be linked with enwiki or other wiki articles.
- Edit of leaving messages on talk pages should not counted in the competition.
Images will be likewise:-
Cash prizes will be awarded to Top three contributors.
- 433 Articles Created
- 630 Articles Edited
- 6,6100 Total Edits
- 20 Editors
- 4,56,000 Words Added
- 74 photographs uploaded
- User:Harry Paudyal - 570663 character added
- User:Sujan Shreshtha - 480960 character added
- User:Milan Paudyal - 377249 character added
Contact us in Social MediaEdit
|Google Plus+||E-mail us|