Data-a-thon is an online Wikipedia editing competiton which is organized in order to link the as much as data of Nepali Wikipedia with wiki data which is the repository that provides link to the wiki contents. This program is going to be held during the whole month of April 2015 and this is the first edition of data-a-thon program.
Duration of programEdit
30 days (1st April 2015 to 30th April 2015)
- Competition open date: 1st April 2015
- Last date of Competition: 30th April 2015
- Decision of Competition: Early March 2015
Rules for participantsEdit
- Participants should be the user of Wikipedia and fill up a form for the participation in the competition
- Edits of participants on or after the start of competition will only be counted.
- Correction of Error in previous wiki data link in Nepali Wikipedia will be considered as edit for the competition
- Organizing team shall not considered as a participants for the competition.
- 15000+ Contributions to wikidata including statements, descriptions and labels and site links
- Wikidata Taskforce from top 5 contributors
- Reasonator localized in Nepali language
- knowledge about Wikidata in the community
Winners and Top ContributorsEdit
||Ram Prasad Joshi
||Sanjit Khulal Magar
||Janak Raj Bhatta
- September - 2, 2017 at Masala Cottage