Wikimedians of Kerala/Annual Report 2021-22
Wikimedians of Kerala Annual Report 2021-22
This is the annual report of Wikimedians of Kerala User Group for the period October 2021 to September 2022.
This is the fourth year of the User group. This year we don't have any kind of financial grants or donations to report.
We celebrated the 9th birthday of Wikidata on 29th October 2021 by presenting contributions of the community as part of 'One million Malayalam labels' label-a-thon. The community also celebrated the 19th birthday of Malayalam Wikipedia on 21st December 2021.
A training workshop was conducted at Kerala University Karyavattom Campus from 8th March 2022 to 11th March 2022. The workshop was planned as a part of the National workshop on Malayalam Computing.
During Wikimania 2022, a video documentary on Theyyam, a ritual dance forms performed in northern Kerala and few parts of Karnataka was presented on Day 1. Wikimedians of Kerala UG was a Community partner of the documentary.
Report of activities: 2021-22
- Kerala University Wikimedia Workshop 2022 - 8th to 11th March 2022
- Wikidata 10th Birthday Celebrations and Edit-a-thon - 29th October 2022
- Model Engineering College Wikimedia Workshop 2022 - 16th October 2022
- Malayalam Wikipedia 19th Birthday Celebration at Ernakulam on 21st December 2021.
- One million Malayalam labels - 30 October 2020 - October 29, 2021