Wikimedians by favorite numbers
This is a listing of Wikipedians organized by numerical preference, in increasing order. Please add yourself, and your numbers if they aren't here yet!
- Ryan - It's a Neopets thing. Don't ask. Just remember: -4^2 = -16.
- jquarry (8.85419 x 10-12 F/m, I like the permittivity of free space)
- Yath - It simply rocks.
- OlEnglish -- Yeah! I'm number one!
- Patio It takes two to tango, am I really the first to suggest this?
- Bror from Sweden
- Joolz - I have a tough time choosing between seven and eleven, I'm not sure why I like 11, maybe because it's always left out
- Alphax (one of)
- Jaberwocky6669 I duuno, I just have this thing about this number. There was a time when I constantly had to speak it in my mind and make it feel like I was actually saying it but not actually say it. Now as long as I can keep myself busy I can avoid it prettymuch. I still have to count numbers and letters and break shapes down into sub-shapes until I can arrive at the number 16. For example, I break a square into four smaller squares which I further break down into 4 even smaller squares because 4 x 4 = 16! I often do it to road signs though. Is this normal?
- \Mike - of course...
- Thyrduulf how could anyone not like this number?
- Ddawson What else?
- Linuxbeak - There's got to be more people in this catagory...
- Guy M (Talk) And my father wanted to name me Marvin!
- Blueyoshi321 This many roads.
- Aperculum This one was too obvious
- DrWho42 Good ol' Deep Thought.
- --Celestianpower (en, wikt) Duh!
- John Bibby - so of course my website is 
- Daakadence - because 420 is just too many digits.
- Nishkid64 Bob: Hey, what did you get as the answer to question #11?; George: 42.
- thenalyssasaid - Honorable mention to "1" and "11"
- Djinn112 (also 327.)
- Djinn112 (also 112.)
- Hołek - because this is amount of my RAM ;)
- Ardonik (Why? Its factors are five, seven, eight, and nine, making it the smallest integer that is divisible by all of the natural numbers between 1 and 10. For the same reason, 15,120 used to be my favorite number many years ago.)
- Sunwoo Lim (2**31-1)
- Guanaco 04:31, 3 November 2005 (UTC)
∞∞ --Ivocamp96 15:59, 10 March 2009 (UTC)