Wikimedia Guinea organizes this Wednesday, October 31, 2018 a training workshop called "WikiAtelier" in the Kofi Annan University of Guinea language.
It also encourages Wikimedians and the general public to contribute to Wikipedia's various platforms. Presentations, practical sessions and exchanges between participants were organized between two (2) hours.
It is triggering for the participants. You are here to learn more. interior of the country. Students and teachers also feel concerned about the subject.
There was also a craze for the Wikipedia theme during debates and conversations on social networks, information sites in universities and target groups in the Guinean capital. However, it is necessary that the awareness continues for the implementation of Guinea's Wikimedia chapter project within a short time.
The actions of this workshop concern the editorial :
- From the creation of the user account
- Brief presentation on their user pages
- Made their first modifications on articles according to their fields of interest (visual editor especially)
- Explanation on sources and notable brief articles
- We improved articles on wikipedia
It should be noted that the Wikimedians of Guinea were shoulders in the implementation of the activity by the Kofi Annan University of Guinea and KOFITECH224.