Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Sverige/201103
This is the Chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige, March 2011.
We had one regular board meeting in the beginning of March. Minutes from the meeting are available in Swedish.
Annual General MeetingEdit
In the end of March, we had our AGM. The chairman Lennart Guldbrandsson stepped down since he is now a fellow at Wikimedia Foundation. The treasurer, Kristoffer Mellberg did not run for another year because of lack of time to be committed. The new board that was elected is:
- Chairman: Jan Ainali
- Member: Lars Aronsson
- Member: Anna Bauer
- Member: Axel Pettersson
- Member: Albin Jacobsson
- Member: Bengt Oberger
- Member: Holger Motzkau
- Member: Sofia Tenglin
- Member: Simon Laserna
The board later appointed Axel as Press Contact and Holger as Treasurer.
Minutes from the meeting are available in Swedish.
We sent one board member, Anna, to the chapters meeting.
Upload of picturesEdit
We finalized the upload of the pictures we received from the Nordic Museum. Before the Annual meeting we had a workshop together with the museum where we shared our experience to establish best practices and discussed how we could improve the workflow for the next batch.
We finished the work with the basic functionality and can, besides of handling donations, let new members register themselves. We have plans to merge our blog and static pages on our wiki with the Drupal site.
Project Internet in SwedenEdit
The project has started and completed its first deliverable, a matrix with all articles in the field ranked on importance and quality.
- We talked at Dialogkonferensen (the Dialouge conference) on Åland about Wikipedia and participation in volunteer projects.
- We gave a seminar for Rotary Stockholm City about Wikipedia.
-  http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tesprotokoll/Protokoll_2011-03-08
-  http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6tesprotokoll/%C3%85rsm%C3%B6tesprotokoll_2011-03-26
-  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Nordiska_museet
-  http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Projekt_Internet_i_Sverige#Kvalitetsm.C3.A4rkning_2