Wikimedia Sverige and Higher Education/Uppsala University
How do I create a user page?Edit
For users intending to contribute to other language versions of Wikipedia than Swedish, you should create your user page here on Meta.
- Click on you user account at the top right corner and you will be taken to a page which is not yet created or "empty".
- Click on Create and the toolbar will open.
- If you see code click to switch to the Visual Editor.
- Go to insert and choose template.
- You should type the name of the template which is Profile UU.
- Add your details and publish your changes.
- Your user page should look something like this one when you have finished.
Video tutorial for adding user templateEdit
Advice the video tutorial for a quick overview of adding the user template to your user page.
Tutorial how to insert the user template with Visual Editor on Swedish Wikipedia.
About Uppsala University on WikipediaEdit
Uppsala University has user templates available on:
- Staff from Uppsala University are listed in Category:UU staff.