Wikimedia Foundation elections/Board elections/2007/Interface translation/diff/bg
Note: Not as usual, you have not to move this page into your language. The names of system files are equal on all language wikis.
This year, four MediaWiki files are added and other two existing ones need to be updated (see below). You are highly recommended to translate those messages into your language.
Important: Note that
- boardvote_intro, boardvote_notqualified, boardvote_nosession, boardvote_welcome and boardvote_blocked messages will be published on SPI wiki by a Election Committee member.
- The boardvote_redirecting message, instead, needs to be published on the local wiki by its sysop's hand.
So, don't change the translation state to published until 1) boardvote_redirecting is on your wikis and 2) the other messages are updated on SPI wiki.
Thank you for your works in advance!
Messages need to be updated/translatedEdit
- displayed for users who hit the vote page without going via Wikimedia.
- displayed at the top of the page for users with a valid source wiki session.
- displayed for users who are being redirected to the other wiki. It is on the source wiki, not on the destination.
Translate the text below
Welcome to the fourth election for the Wikimedia Board of Trustees, the governing authority for the Wikimedia Foundation. We are voting for three people to represent the community of users on the various Wikimedia projects. Those elected three people will serve two-year terms on the Board of Trustees. They will help to determine the future direction that the Wikimedia projects will take, individually and as a group, and represent your interests and concerns. They will decide on ways to generate income and on the allocation of moneys, among many other issues.
Before voting, please read the candidates' statements and responses to queries carefully . Each of the candidates is a respected user, who has contributed considerable time and effort to making these projects a welcoming environment committed to the pursuit and free distribution of human knowledge.
You may vote for as many candidates as you wish. The three candidates with the most votes will be declared the winners. In the event of a tie, a run-off election will be held.
Please remind yourself you may only vote from one project. Even if you have 400 edits on multiple projects, it doesn't mean you have the right to vote twice. If you later would like to change your vote, please vote from the project from which you voted before.
For more information, see:
- <a href="http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/FAQ" class="external">Election FAQ</a>
- <a href="http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Candidates/en" class="external">Candidates</a>
You are not qualified to vote in this election. You need to have made $3 edits before $2, and your first edit must be before $5.
I can't determine your Wikimedia user ID. Please log in to the wiki where you are qualified, and go to [[Special:Boardvote]]. You must use an account with at least $1 contributions before $2, and with a first edit before $3.
Note that you must have your browser configured to accept cookies from our external voting server: wikimedia.spi-inc.org.
Sorry, you have been blocked on your registered wiki. Blocked users are not allowed to vote.
The mesage below should be moved to individual wikis in this language, or even better, committed to CVS. It will not be moved to the SPI wiki.
For improved security and transparency, we are running the vote on an external, independently controlled server.
You will be redirected to this external server in 20 seconds. [$1 Click here] to go there now.
A security warning about an unsigned certificate may be displayed.