Wikimedia Eesti/Environmental awareness project staff
Wikimedia_Eesti has two trainers hired to carry out the activities of increasing the environmental awareness through Wikimedia related activities project, funded by Estonian Environmental Investments Center. This page enlists their job functions as described in their contracts.
Trainer and instructor of teachers and students is a full-time (100%, i.e. 40 general working hours a week) employee with the main task to arrange and organize training and instruction activities, that provide students and teachers participating in the project necessary skills in writing, complementing and editing Wikipedia articles.
The functions of the trainerEdit
- Creation of a training and instruction plan for teachers and students.
- Acquainting oneself with existing training and instruction materials for teachers and students and complementing them when necessary.
- Organizing training events for teachers and students in schools, universities and other institutions involved in environmental awareness education.
- Organizing instruction of teachers and students during writing, complementing and editing of Wikipedia articles.
- Collecting feedback from teachers and students for improving the training and instruction plan.
- Giving feedback and guidelines to the teachers and students participating in the project.