Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Pranayraj1985
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: That was a nice experience to me. I had learnt many things from the training. Especially School Wiki Project that was new to me. i learnt something from Every session
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 4, Sure. This is the best opportunity for learning something about wikimedia projects and meet the other community wikimedians and sharing experiences
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: all are good. good organizing.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: Impressive was most of thing related eco friendly stuff. Campus also very nice
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Implement in our local community Wikimedia education program in the near future
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: no