Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Nirjal stha
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A:It was an awesome program, well planned and managed. Very helpful sessions during the program.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5, I would love to join this type of program in near future.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A:Everything was well planned and well managed.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: Internet connection available for only one device was a problem due to which I could not use my laptop to contribute in wikipedia during the whole period of conference . It was frustrating.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: This type of experience will be very helpful for our local communities to conduct similar type of conferences in Nepal
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Thank you CIS-A2K for the opportunity.