Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Moheen
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Overall the experience was well but wasn't innovative as well.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 3 (three). If you get the opportunity to organize a similar event I could join, just because I want to give some idea to make some differences in this kind of program.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: How can I convert my wiki experiences to wiki Education.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Such experience I could share in our local community about Wikimedia education program in the future interaction, like meetups or other gatherings.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: During the event, all the interactions and behaviour of the organising people with the Wikimedians like Kindergarten wasn't impressive. Where they always insist every participant attend every session which I never saw in any Wiki-event in previous. Wiki event mostly open and free to contribute.