Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Dolon Prova
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: This is a new experience for me in the Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. The work experience with various Wikipedians has inspired me.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 4; I learned various things such as Outreach Wiki, GLAM, Wikidata, Communication and blogging, OER etc. I think that I will learn other innovative activities in future.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: I really liked the User Group Presentation of the Education Movement sessions. This session was full of diversified ideas those are presented in Posters.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: One of the session June 22, Group Discussion on 6 topics were very important for each participant, but there was not enough time to understand each topic.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: The experience of this conference was wonderful to me. I want to work to increase the campaign program on Wikipedia Education in near future with the students in my locality.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Specially thanks to CIS and Christ University for the cultural participants and students who has worked a lot to complete the program.