Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Ashoka KG
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: It was my pleasure to participate in the SAARC Conference, its a wonderful opportunity for wikimedians to share their education related wikipemedia work. It was useful to me in building my plans for the group of students at our college. The conference was conducted at right time as each community can develop their own work.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5, It is needed to share the work of different community as well as support of all the Indic languages
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: Brainstorming sessions, involvement of all the communities, sharing of different opportunities and problems faced by the communities all are good. For me, personally, it was well organised conference for sharing the work of different community as a presentation went well and it gave connectivity and support to each other.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: SAARC countries involvement and representation was there but I missed the presentations and their point of view in detail about wiki work. I thought there will be each session by each country. Add it in next conference and these kind of conference is really an eye opener to make a strong community
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: 'Sharing by Learning' is my personal motto so I use the knowledge of training to brush up the students. New tools and techniques are transferred to the students and it will help them to work in enthusiastic
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Thank you for right kind of follow up. Right from the communication till feedback it really went well and waiting for next conference.