Wikimedia Education SAARC conference/Feedbacks/Anup Sadi
Hello, thanks for participating in Wikimedia Education SAARC conference. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to tito+wepcis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: The experience of Wikimedia Education SAARC conference was good for me. The detailed discussion on Open Educational Resources (OER) by Ramesh Sharma helped me to learn the meaning of accessing Open Education among students
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A: 5; I have joined group discussion. I have Joined the Past Present Future discussion where I presented my future plan. I have learnt on GLAM, OER, Wikidata, OCR on Indic Languages, Wikisource etc. So I think that in future, I'll join similar conference to learn other various activities those are unknown to me.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A: The Management was well. The University students helped the delegates a lot. The organizers arranged the programs carefully. The Cultural program was short but enjoyable
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A: If we could use wifi for 2 devices, it could be more easy. I have learnt from the 6 group discussion session on 22 June 2019 but it was finished within a very short period (11:15 pm to 01:30 pm).
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I'll work on OER and create a open knowledge education club in my college. I'll try to arrange such program in my country.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A: Involvement of more experts, more educators, more collaborations and more partnerships will increase the trust of Wikipedia among Intellectuals. So we could work to increase the involvement of intellectuals in Wikipedia.