Wikimedia CH/Micro Grant/Achat d'un ordinateur pour la coordination des activités en RDC
Please provide the following information for your micro-grant request:
Your Country of residence: DRCongo
Planned activity:Continuing to organize the WikiPermanence/Kisangani/2021, Wikipedia 20Y events in Kisangani, Mois de la contribution francophone 2021, #1lib1ref (may 2021)... workshops and personal contribution to Wikimedia projects.
(e.g. How many people can benefit from the micro grant you request): Myself and Wikimedia community in DRC.
Please explain what influence your activity will have on Wikimedia Projects
(e.g. quantitative: number of new pictures uploaded to commons, no of new articles created / qualitative: strengthen the community of german-speaking wikipedia authors etc,): My activity will consist in:
- Giving 20+ workshops (March - June 2021) each with an average of 10 participants
- Allowing me to continue preparing locally participation for "Mois de la contribution", #1lib1ref, Art+Feminism workshops and advertizing them to the community, as well as contributing personally
- Allowing me to contribute to other Wikimedia projects, such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata and Wiki Voyage
Please provide links to your contributions after your project or activity ended:
Please provide the links to the categories on Wikimedia Commons, to the articles on Wikipedia or any other contributions on Wikimedia projects:
Important: AFTER having submitted your request, please write an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details (at least: Name, Surname, Email address)
This section needs to be filled out by the Microgrants-Committee
- Moumou82 (talk) 23:09, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
- Lantus (talk) 17:35, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
- Nennes (talk) 19:06, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
- --Cassinam (talk) 13:40, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
Grant request accepted.