Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme/Submissions/WMF Communications Department Roundtable
- Title of the submission
Sound Logo Community Roundtable
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Author(s) of the submission
Kelsi Stine-Rowe, Mathoto Matsetela-Hartmann, Tas Elias
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
All levels of Wikimedian are invited to attend.
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees shared an important announcement - that the Brand Studio team would not undertake any renaming work until at least July 2022, and that the Wikimedia Foundation would begin new brand projects in support of the Wikimedia movement.
As part of this work, our team is exploring the creation of a sound logo to improve recognition of Wikimedia content on voice assistant devices. We would like to share more about this project with you, and learn from your questions and ideas.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
This session will give the communities of the CEE region a special chance to learn more about the sound logo project from the Brand Studio team, both so that they are more informed but also so that their opinions and ideas can help to shape its direction.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
We would like for this to be an open session where all volunteers can attend and share their views.
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).