Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2021/Programme/Submissions/Interlinks and Sitelinks for Wikipedia in other languages apart from English Wikipedia
- Title of the submission
Creating Interlinks and Sitelinks for Wikipedia in other languages apart from English Wikipedia
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Lightning talk
- Author(s) of the submission
- Fuseini Mohammed Kamal-Deen
- Fuseini Musah
Dagbani Wikimedian User Group
- Community Engagement
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
Sitelinks and interlinks basically refers to the interconnection of various articles to make it look like no page is ever independent. While site links connects pages within the same Wikimedia project, interlinks connects pages with other Wikimedia projects. We would be demonstrating how this is important and how it has helped our community in de-stubbing articles.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
This would help community members to be able to link wikipedia to other Wikimedia projects.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).