Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022/Programme/Submissions/Youth Engagement and sustainability in the CEE Region
- Title of the submission
Youth Engagement and sustainability in the CEE Region
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, workshop, lightning talk, roundtable, poster)
- Author(s) of the submission
James Popoola on behalf of the WikiVibrance Project Team
- Youth Participation and Engagement
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
This session will reflect on the impact of youth participation and engagement in the CEE communities, and how instrumental it is for movement sustainability and achievement of the Wikimedia 2030. This presentation will also give highlight of ways to celebrate young wikimedians and the old People’s role in ensuring knowledge are passed to the coming generation in the movement.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
It will give highlights of activities that can be carried out for youth celebration in the community. Give suggestions on days to take advantage of. It will help them to know to participate and leverage the WikiVibrance Project in building youth capacity within their community.
- Special requirements
Projector and public address system.
- Slides or further information
- Wikimedia Commons Youth Engagement and sustainability in the CEE Region
- Google Slide Youth Engagement and sustainability in the CEE Region
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).