Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022/Programme/Submissions/Board Session at CEE Meeting 2022 – Chat with the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
Board Session at CEE Meeting 2022 – Chat with the Wikimedia Foundation Trustees
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, workshop, lightning talk, roundtable, poster)
- We are proposing a panel discussion followed by casual conversation with the audience.
- Author(s) of the submission
- The Wikimedia Foundation
- Governance, Community Engagement, Elections
- Level of advancement (basic, medium, advanced)
- Basic, great for all Wikimedians
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
- Lorenzo and Nat will attend the CEE Meeting to present a session on Board governance. There will be a ~15 minutes presentation on the board and recent board milestones, followed by a space for questions and answers.
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
This session aims to build trust, reinforce the checks & balances system in our governance, position trustees within the movement, and encourage movement members, including those from the CEE region, to consider participating in future Board activities.
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
Interested attendees edit
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).