Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Education/Remarks on teaching Adults using Wikipedia
Title of your proposalEdit
- Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Marios Magioladitis / User:Magioladitis
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lecture (one-to-many)
Some remarks of our experience on using Wikipedia ans its sister projects as educational tools in Adults in Secondary and Higher education. We present facts, ideas, tips and what adult students think of Wikipedia. In Greece, Wikipedia is used as education tool in some university departments and in the Second Chance Schools of Corfu. We will also what Greek educators have done so far and a roadmap for the future.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Expected outcomes
Exchange ideas of how can we become better and involve more people in Wikipedia and its sister projects.
- Duration (without Q&A)
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).