| English | 中文 |
Option 2 - Academia SinicaEdit
- We have talked to the Academia Sinica Institute of Information Science (ASIIS) staff Mr. Liu, and he would like to help with the application. ASIIS hosted Jimbo's visit to Taiwan in April 2006.
- Description and budget:
|Main hall||Great Hall, with 716 seats||NT$8,000 (US$243) per 3 hr, NT$24,000 (US$730) per day|
|First Conference Room, with 196 seats||NT$5,500 (US$167) per 3 hr, NT$16,500 (US$502) per day|
|Seminar rooms||3 rooms with 40-50 seats each||NT$2,500 (US$76) per 3 hr, NT$7,500 (US$228) per day|
|1 room with 18-20 seats||NT$1,500 (US$45) per 3 hr, NT$4,500 (US$137) per day|
|Lounge facilities||An open-space function room with a capacity of 250, which can be used for dining, reception, or lectures|
- Location of main accommodation facilities
- (where can the attendees be hosted. On site, off site, how far from conference venue?)
- Room details and price range
- (What's the accommodation like? Dorms, B&B, Hotel? Singles, doubles? How much does it cost per person and per day?
- Catering (one meal a day, breakfast is a plus)
- (Where do we eat, how much it costs)
- contacts with accommodation partner(s)
- (have you contacted the proposed locations, exchange of emails, price quotes etc.)
- from Taipei Main Station:
- It takes about 35 minutes to travel from Taipei Main Station to Academia Sinica:
- Take Metro Taipei Bannan Line (Blue Line) toward Kunyang.
- Get off at the final stop Kunyang Station.
- Take a taxi to Academia Sinica.