Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Workshop-Guntur
As part of the Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing's month long edit-a-thon conducted by women of different Indian and Maithili communities of Nepal. As a part of the month long campaign VVIT WikiConnect conducted an onsite edit-a-thon with 13 students on 19–20 October 2018. The main event page on Telugu Wikipedia can be seen at te:వికీపీడియా:మహిళా శ్రేయస్సు కోసం వికీ మహిళలు 2018
Date and PlaceEdit
- 19 October 2018 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm): Annamayya Library, Brindavan Gardens, Guntur.
- 20 October 2018 (9:30 am to 5:00 pm): Teas N Trees, Lakshmipuram, Guntur.
- Introduction to Wiki Women For Women Wellbeing Project.
- Introduction to editing in Telugu.
- Translating articles from the list of WWWW articles.
As part of the Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing's month-long edit-a-thon conducted by women from different parts India and Maithili communities of Nepal, 13 students from VVIT participated in a two-day onsite edit-a-thon held on 19–20 October 2018. The event began at 9:00 am and ended at 6:00 pm on both the days. On the first day, the event was conducted at Annamayya Library, and the second day at Teas & Trees, both in Guntur. Students were introduced to editing in Telugu. Sixteen articles were created and edited related to women and health on Telugu Wikipedia. The event was organized by Navya Muppavarapu and Suswetha Kolluru.
- For further information, see <tvar|1>WWWWW 2018 (Telugu) on P&E Dashboard</>.