Wiki Loves Villages 2018/Photowalk
Wiki Loves Villages
- Jhurkiya is a village development committee in Morang District in the Kosi Zone of south-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 8452 people living in 1974 individual households.
Biratnagar Main GateEdit
Biratnagar is a metropolitan city and the interim capital of the Province No. 1 of Nepal. It is currently the second most densely populated and the fourth most populous city of Nepal, with a population of 240,000.
Chamber Gate Morang Vyapar SanghEdit
Itahara (इटहरा) is a village development committee in Morang District in the Kosi Zone of south-eastern part Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of more than 14,931 people living in 2536 households. Damrabhitta and Sombare are the most developing places in the Itahara VDC. Damrabhitta, Bhaudaha and Sombare have more educated people in Itahara VDC. In Damrabhitta there is one bank named Miteri Development Bank.
Saptari a part of Province No. 2, is one of the seventy-five districts of Nepal. Its district headquarter is Rajbiraj. This district covers an area of 1,363 km² and has a population (2011) of 639,284 which makes it the 10th most populated district of Nepal. Saptari is renowned for its agricultural output, and is bordered on the east by the massive Sapta Koshi river.
- Chinnamasta Bhagawati is a famous temple and Shakti Peethas in Eastern Nepal. It is situated in Chinnamasta VDC, Saptari, 10 km from Rajbiraj and also near to Indian Border. This Temple is a main attraction for Nepal and Indian Pilgrims. People from all over Nepal and India come here in Bada Dashain and other festivals.
- Inarwa is a village development committee in Saptari District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 2582 people living in 416 individual households.
- Dangsing is a town and Village Development Committee in Kaski District in the Gandaki Zone of northern-central Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 3,533 persons living in 794 individual households.
The BP Highway, also known as the Banepa Bardibas Highway, is a highway in eastern Nepal. It links Kathmandu Valley with the Eastern Terai region. It is named after the former leader of Nepal, BP Koirala. This highway is the shortest link between Kathmandu valley and the Terai region in Nepal. The construction of Banepa Sindhuli Bardibas Road started in November 1996 with a grant assistance of Government of Japan.
- Dantakali Temple is a Hindu template situated in a mountainous terrain of Bijayapur in Dharan, Nepal. Dantakali is famous among the Hindus as the place where the sacred teeth of the goddess Satidevi lie.