WikiMOOC, a volunteer-led online course about Wikipedia, in FrenchEdit
A dozen of French speaking Wikipedia editors —from France, Switzerland, Canada, Cameroon and Ivory Coast— started in 2015 a MOOC project, named WikiMOOC. Its aim is to teach (in French) how Wikipedia works, and to help people engage in actually editing. The project has been supported by Wikimédia France. The first session was held in February / March 2016, with more than 6,000 attendees. The volunteer group is now designing a second session: WikiMOOC #2, which will be open in March 2017.
WikiMOOC #1 overviewEdit
See fr:Projet:WikiMOOC/2016/Présentation/en about the first WikiMOOC edition.
WikiMOOC #2 overviewEdit
- Platform (where the course is hosted): France université numérique (FUN), a french MOOCs plateform mainly for universities
- Enrollment opening: 14th December 2016 (enrollment page)
- Course opening: 6th March 2017
- Course duration: 6 weeks
- Table of content: see the WikiMOOC #2 Table (English)
- → See also the Wikipedia Project pages (French) where the volunteers design the course.
The MOOC platform projectEdit
Content moved on Wikimedia MOOC platform.
Other courses about Wikimedia ProjectsEdit
- (English) en:Wikipedia:School of Open course (2013-2014 : 6 weeks, 4 editions, 30 to 150 people in each one, videos)
- (English) en:User:Piotrus/Wiki course (2014, Prezi)
- (English) WikiEdu Dashboard