WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/Sharing Africa's Cultural Heritage with Wiki Loves Monuments
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 008
- Title of the submission
- Sharing Africa's Cultural Heritage with Wiki Loves Monuments
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Lightning talk
- Author of the submission
- Geoffrey Kateregga
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Planning Wikimedia Uganda, OpenStreetMap Uganda
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- The presentation focuses on lessons learned from organising Wiki Loves Monuments Uganda 2017, the outcomes of the competition, the challenges faced and solutions used.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Participants will learn what is required to take part of Wiki Loves Monuments with an aim of having more African countries join the competition in 2018.
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 10 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? Final
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Reason: To be merged with 049.