|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 006
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Tunisia User Group
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
We are going to present MedinaPedia Sfax as the continuity of MedinaPedia Tunis, the obstacles we faced concerning partnerships building and references collection, and the volunteers recruitement strategy. Also, we will present what we have done so far in the frame of the project and talk about what we need as support from the international community (translation, funds, etc).
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 40 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).