|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 041
- Title of the submission
- How to install and configure MediaWiki on local server
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
French and English
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
WikiDZ Algerian Wikimledian Users Group
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
as many of us install a mediawiki in a local server will allow us to learn how the famous CMS wikipedia works. it is very useful to learn this for new user groups to host a site for affiliated organizations and to organize online more efficiently with a mediawiki
a one-hour workshop to practice directly comme beaucoup de nous installer un mediawiki dans un serveur local nous permettra d'apprendre comment marche le celebre CMS de wikipedia. il est tres utile d'apprendre cela pour les nouveaux groupes d'utilisateurs pour heberger un site et s'organiser online plus eficassement avec un mediawiki.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Marks (out of 10)Edit
Reason: Requires more than 2 hours to be properly explained. Full schedule.