WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/Let's increase the visibility of minority languages in the Wiktionary
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 018
- Title of the submission
- Let's increase the visibility of minority languages in the Wiktionary / Améliorons la visibilité des langues minoritaires sur le Wiktionnaire
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Language of presentation
- English, français
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- Sister Projects
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Any level is welcomed.
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 1 hours
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- not sure
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? Final
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).