WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/1001 Wikimedia Projects
|This is a Closed submission for WikiIndaba conference 2018 that has already been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee.|
- Submission no. 045
- Title of the submission
1001 Wikimedia Projects
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Mohammed Bachounda
- Fayçal Rezkallah
- Language of presentation
French & English les Slides traduite en anglais
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
WikiDZ Algerian Wikimedia
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Il est toujour bien de faire le point et connaitre les projets que supporte wikimedia fondation. car on connais tous Wikitionnaire et Wikipedia les autres projets en plus de Wikipedia comment ils evolluent et la lecture de quelques statistiques
il y a aussi les projets phares Offline comme les GLAM et autres comme Wikipedia educations program
It is always good to take stock and know the projects supported wikimedia foundation. because we all know Wikitionary and Wikipedia the other projects in addition to Wikipedia how they evolve and reading some statistics
there are also Offline flagship projects like GLAM and others like Wikipedia educations program
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Reason: We do not need a general analysis of Wikimedia projects in Africa as we have a session for each African Wikimedia project.