For 2020 the second time to organize WikiGap in Sudan with the Support of the Embassy of Sweden in Khartoum, the goal is to increase the geographic area of work and involvement of actors. We believe we need to increase the capacity of participants in WikiGap on gender concept and give them some inside (Capacity building) on issues related to gender equality and gender mainstreaming
Sudan has variety of cultures world don’t know about it because it is offline.
- Engage new audiences and partners
- Create content on gender related issues and reduce content gap on Sudan
- Engage the community and recruit new people
- Announce or establish the presence of the group
The events is going to be in Khartoum State, Khartoum and South Darfur Nyala from 9th to 31st March 2020
- [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden Sweden]-the-first-wiki-gap-organized-in-khartoum/ "Ambassador of Sweden: The First WIKI GAP Organized in Khartoum – sudan vision"] Check
|url=scheme (help) (in en-US). Retrieved 2020-01-29.
- "Sudan - Cultural life". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 2020-01-29.