WikiConference India 2023/Registration
28 – 30 April, 2023
|Home||Translation Buddy||Pre-Conference||Program||Connect||Team||Friendly Space Policy||FAQs|
Voila! The review of Scholarship applications and selection of participants under different categories for the WikiConference India 2023 (Hyderabad) has been completed. Although the current iteration of WikiConference India doesn't support any hybrid participation, we are planning to release limited slots for self-funded participation. Please go through this page for more information on Self-Funded participation.
About Self-Funded Participation:Edit
- The self-funded participation is for anyone who is residing in India and is interested to participate in the conference at their own expense.
- The registration is free of cost and only planned meals during the days of the conference along with SWAGS will be provided (Lunch and refreshments only).
- Breakfast and Dinner will NOT be provided.
- Please note that accommodation or reimbursements for travel/incidentals will NOT be provided.
- The slots under self-funded participation are limited and will be allotted on First-Come-First-Served basis only.
- The registration will begin on 1 March 2023 at 5 pm IST and will end on 8 March 2023 at 11:59 pm IST.
- Registered participants will go through a Trust and Safety check, post which the Conference Organizing Team will send emails depending on the number of slots available.
- Registration period: 1 March 2023, 5 pm to 8 March 2023, 11:59 pm.
- Trust and Safety and other evaluations: 9 March to 15 March 2023.
- Notifications to those who are eligible to attend WCI 2023: 16 March 2023.
The registration period for self-funded applicants to attend WikiConference India 2023 has been closed on 8 March 2023. Please watch this page for more information.
- NOTE: In case of any question(s), please post it on the talk page or share your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.