The Citoid Tool uses Zotero translators to add citation information via identifiers. These currently do not work on many data repositories and even where they do work, metadata is of low quality. I'd like to improve this.
- Improve Zotero/Citoid import from DataCite DOIs
- Improve import from several key data repositories
- Ideally: tweak Citoid to go beyond what Zotero's metadata model allows
Slides from a webinar for Zotero and Data Repositories: https://figshare.com/articles/Zotero_for_Data_Repositories/3364708 (recording forthcoming)
- Zotero/Citoid familiarity welcome but not required
- if you have a Phabricator task ID, you can link it here
#wikimedia-services (Channel to talk about citoid and other services)