Significant work went into the definition of a data model for source metadata. Some areas, like monographs or scholarly articles, are already well fleshed out, but there are other types of works (say, papers in scholarly conferences) that don't have yet a data model.
- review existing property proposals and describe how they map to existing bibliographic data models
- draft missing models
- refactor the on-wiki documentation for these models
- expertise with Wikidata's data structures
- expertise with existing bibliographic ontology/data models
- Should P304 (page) be adapted to handle "start page" and "end page" better?
- any additional link