WMUG Georgia/Technical support
Requests for CameraEdit
Make a request to the camera here!
|№||Name||Username||Contact Info||Take Date||Return Date||Eligible||Status||Note|
|1||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||15 April 2018||25 April 2018||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimedia Conference 2018 in Berlin|
|2||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||20 March 2019||10 April 2019||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimedia Summit 2019 in Berlin|
|3||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||1 August 2019||30 August 2019||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimania 2019 in Stockholm (Sweden)|
- Technical means is issued for those users who are familiar with the administrators of the Georgian Wikipedia and the authorized persons of the Wikimedia.
- Technical means are stored and issued only in the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
- When taking technical means from competent persons, the user fills in a special form, where all the necessary information on the regulations is indicated.
- The participant's, who wants the camera must be an active editor both in Georgian Wikipedia and in Wikimedia Commons.
- Participants who want to take advantage of the technical means of the group must share the values that all members of the group have, and also persons must put a signature to the page of the User Group.
- A participant, who wants to take a camera must have at least 5,000 (live edits) editing in the Georgian Wikipedia and 500 editing in the Commons.
- The participant must be of legal age (under the legislation of Georgia: 18 year).