What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
Translation notification: Wikimedia CH
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to سنڌي ۽ اردو on Meta. The page Wikimedia CH is available for translation. You can translate it here:
The priority of this page is medium.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function as a truly multilingual community.
You can change your notification preferences.
Meta translation coordinators, 07:42, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
Issues with Wikigap Pakistan 2020 Results
I want to highlight a few things regarding Wikigap Pakistan 2020 results. First of all, I respect the decision taken by jury and judges but as a regular participant of Wikipedia Challenges and a Judge in “Wiki Loves South Asian Women”, I want to add my two cents.
User Suneel Malik with just 9 articles and 650 points stands at 3rd position and a user with 59 articles and 3372 points at position 5. Kindly, explain the criteria for such positioning. I have alead of around 1000 points over Hania Tarik and 400 over Sianf and 2700 over Suneel Malik in points.
As a data analyst, I have taken a whole day after to compile relevant data of participants and sharing it with you to analyze and compare with your data.
According to the ruleset for the competition, articles would be judged by adding bytes , references, new pages , categories, images and adding to projects to make Wikipedia data more meaningful and rich for analysis.
10+ articles of mine have more than 50 references including 5 articles with 78+ articles. I have 5articles securing around 150 points. 3 of my articles are not reviewed correctly otherwise I have one article that touched 200 points as well. I have covered the longest and lengthiest articles in the competition (5 articles with 40K plus bytes).
I would like to request to review my articles and points before finalizing the results. I am ready to provide more data and stats to support my claim.
- All articles were reviewed and points were calculated precisely within the available time duration of the challenge articles review. you can contact further Khilari & Historian. Thanks JogiAsad (talk) 14:09, 29 December 2020 (UTC)
Articles to Review again
Following 3 articles are not reviewed correctly (I made a mistake and it was overlooked as well).
ur:نرگس فخری Points: 46688 bytes=46; references(102)=102; new categories(71)=35.5; Wikiproject(1)=0.5 - Total: 184;
ur:حدیقہ کیانی (Correct Review should be Points: 48873 new bytes=48; new references(102)=; new categories(99)=49.5;
Wikiproject(1)=0.5 - Total 200;)
ur:صبا قمر (Correct Review should be Points: 46972 new bytes=46; new references(83)=83; new categories(81)=40.5;
Wikiproject(1)=0.5 - Total: 170;)