User talk:Conde Edmond Dantès
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!Edit
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for helpEdit
Wikipédia:Esplanada/propostas/A Normas de Conduta para Reversões não estão sendo observadas (24mai2018)Edit
@Conde Edmond Dantès: O editor Gaius Peledor (talk · contribs) tem ares de sock de Luciano david (talk · contribs). Estou dando corda para ver a reação ou que o mesmo se mostre mais do que um novato preocupado com edições revertidas alheias. Seus questionamentos e acusações logo de início em " Critérios para reversões quase que "robóticas" em Wikipédia:Contato/Fale com a Wikipédia" são fortes indícios. O revolucionário aliado (talk) 00:13, 25 May 2018 (UTC)
- @O revolucionário aliado: na verdade eu já havia enviado um e-mail para o Edílson, para garantir alertei ele em sua discussão. Aconselho que pressione o editor, estou quase colocando lenha naquela proposta. Edmond Dantès d'un message? 01:00, 25 May 2018 (UTC)
@Conde Edmond Dantès: eu creio que ele já percebeu minhas intenções. Em Fale com a Wikipédia foi agressivo comigo já nas primeiras linhas, escreveu nos mesmos moldes dos socks do Luciano david, reclamando dos administradores, das reversões, alguns itens com as mesmas palavras. Só que agora, não esta dando bola para as minhas intervenções e até passou a escrever com vários erros de português. Bom, ele esta no meu radar, com certeza. O revolucionário aliado (talk) 01:11, 25 May 2018 (UTC)
Invitation to Organize Wikipedia Asian Month 2018Edit
Hey Conde Edmond Dantès,
My name is Yu Lun, and I’m from the Wikipedia Asian Month International Team. It’s a great pleasure to meet you and see the effort you have put into the previous edition of WAM. Thank you! On a side note, have you received your postcard? If you have yet to receive the postcard, I can help you to check our records.
We are currently preparing the 2018 edition of the Wikipedia Asian Month and would like to check with you if you are still willing to organize the WAM on the Portuguese Wikipedia? On behalf of the WAM team, I will be the liaison to Portuguese Wikipedia this year. So if you have any questions, requests or ideas, feel free to contact me directly.
Meanwhile, as a WAM organizer, we will put you on this mailing list (https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wam-announce) that is exclusively for organizers only. We will keep emails from that list to a minimal. But feel free to let us know if you wish to not be subscribed. Here is a survey we would like you to fill in (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxUiT2RILnuOr3eacXzYwCgda6s2IcgRqSQZdYPy_GadWHxg/viewform?usp=sf_link). This survey will ensure that we will be able to better help you in WAM 2018. I’m looking forward to seeing you at this year’s event!
- Yulun5566, hello. About the postcard, no, I have not yet received. However, I do not ask questions to receive them because for me the most important was to encourage the creation of new articles on restricted topics because the number of editors in the lusófona who edit about Asia is very low. However, I will be happy if I receive the cards.
- About the 2018 edition, recently I am organizing my move to Canada and I do not know if I will organize it. If I have one, I will gladly do so. But I can not give you an immediate answer. In addition, I do not mind receiving warnings about the contest, I can also publish on Wikipedia lusófona verifying those interested in organizing and contributing to this edition.
- Will it continue in November? About the research, I will answer Friday or the weekend if there are no problems, of course. Edmond Dantès d'un message? 02:17, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
@Edmond Dantès d'un message? Thanks for your quick response! I will check on your postcard status and get back to you on that as soon as possible. Yes there will be a 2018 Edition of Wikipedia Asian Month which takes place in November. I understand that this year must be very hectic for you, so on our part, we will further disseminate information regarding how to prepare and find other Wikipedians to help organize and participate WAM on the Portuguese Wikipedia. At any point of time if you feel that you are too busy and unable to cope with WAM you can feel free to drop me or any others in the Wikipedia Asian Month team a text. (you can refer to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Asian_Month_2018 in the future) --Yulun5566 (talk) 07:44, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
@Edmond Dantès d'un message? I have justed checked with the team and it is shown in our records that we've sent you the postcard from Taiwan just a few months back. You can update us again if you do not receive anything by August. Hope this helps! --Yulun5566 (talk) 15:19, 13 July 2018 (UTC)